Combined Liability Insurance offers a range of insurance covers for a wide spectrum of trades, from manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and service providers, to sports and social clubs.
It is designed to cover commercial businesses with a turnover of up to £10,000,000 and a material damage/business interruption combined sum insured of up to £10,000,000.
It includes cover for property damage, public liability and commercial legal expenses, and can be easily tailored to meet specific business needs.
Below is an overview. For more details call 020 7537 6603
- Property Damage – cover for contents, computers, buildings and stock
- Business Interruption – cover for loss of gross profit or revenue following loss or damage covered by the Property Damage section
- Book Debts – covers debit balances up to £250,000
- Loss of Money – following theft or attempted theft of money
- Specified All Risks – damage to specified items anywhere in the UK, EU or Worldwide
- Employers’ Liability – up to £10,000,000
- Public and Products Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £5,000,000 or £10,000,000
- Personal Accident – arising from any accident in work or in leisure time up to £10,000 per unit and up to a maximum of five units
- Theft by Employee – up to £100,000 in any one policy period
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events